Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Lady B’s New Life

Well, helllooo! Welcome to my brand-spankin’-new blog! Thanks to those of you that read the old blog (which has actually since been moved back here to its original home. Don't ask), but there have been a lot of changes in my life lately. A LOT. I figured this just seemed logical.

New life. New blog.

So what’s new in the life of Lady B?

I don’t have a job anymore. Yup. Long story. I’ll spare you the details, but I’m no longer “Astro Andrea”. Though I was sad to leave my stellar slimey scientists, I’m really excited for the new opportunities that are opening up.

Like Lady B’s Sweet Shoppe. Uh-huh. That’s all I’m going to say about that for now.

Sans 9-5 gig, my days are now filled with job hunting, house cleaning, house hunting, crafting, baking, cooking, jogging, errand running, holiday elfing, sweet shoppe scheming, and WRITING! Lots and lots of writing. Get ready to be annoyed with too-frequent blog posts. It’s crazy having time to pursue all the things I want and STILL not having enough hours in the day to do it all! But I’m loving every second of it. Well, except for those seconds filled with momentary panic over not having a freaking job.

My new life as a job-seeker and housewife is equal parts panic-inducing terrifying and sky’s-the-limit exciting. And despite my fear of heights, I’ve always wanted to fly.

Here we go…


{actually written on 12/12/11 as seen here}

No comments:

Post a Comment