Sunday, April 3, 2011

Book Club! BOOM!

I guess now that I'm 30 I should start following through on my threats. Book Club! Let's do this!

I've started a Facebook page for us to gather and chat about monthly book selections that are sure to be scintillating and sensational. I'll also host a monthly gathering of some kind (my place, local dive bars, ya know...places with booze) for us to hold lively convos on our books of the month. Care to join? There's only 2 requirements:

1. You know how to read.
2. You're female. (Sorry fellas, if we let you join then we can't talk about all the things that make us love, and love to hate, y'all).

So head on over to Lady B's Book Club to get in on the literary lovefest. And pick up a copy of our first pick: Lady Chatterley's Lover!

No comments:

Post a Comment