Friday, May 6, 2011

Derby Day!!!!

It's Kentucky Derby day! Since we couldn't attend the actual Derby, Susan and I decided to hold a Mad Science hat contest. Our kick-ass Mad Scientists definitely rose to the challenge.

Observe.

Based on her recent "Bugs!" class, Spacey Stacey's hat was amazzzzzzing.

Justine the Science Machine, always head of the class.

Mighty Mitch Meister lookin' debonair.

"Two hats is better than one."

A sparkly bird AND a peacock feather? Happy Helene knows the way to my heart.

Hyperspace Hollis goes incognito.

Miranda straight from The Kyoto Derby.

Nebular Nancy, pretty as a mermaid.

Eccentric Emma does the full Scarlett.

The Derby Duo, Rocket Robby and Pirate Paul.

Kolossal Kelsey brings some Christmas cheer.

Representing the office staff, Annette's featured a shot glass and Maker's. Nicely done.
Starlight Shay's light-up luau had me craving a pina colada.
 
"They're watching you." -Jurassic Josh

 I love Molecular Meagan's style. Shades of Lady B, dontcha think?

"Every Derby needs a horse!" Benny Bonedaddy takes first place.


I. LOVE. MY. JOB.

1 comment:

  1. I miss Mad Science of LA! Those hats are amazing!! I imagine mine would have included glow sticks... ;)

    ReplyDelete